Stir fried ham noodles with bean sprouts: Fried noodles is one of the favorite pasta foods for many people. There are many kinds of fried noodles, You can stir-fry noodles with meat, fried noodles with eggs, fried noodles with vegetarian dishes, and there are many vegetables that can be paired, such as: onion, pepper, green bean sprouts, mushrooms, Green vegetables, etc. Both are relatively nutritious.
Many people try to make stir-fried noodles at home, and the stir-fried noodles made are still unsatisfactory. Either the noodles made are not flexible, or they tend to stick to the pan when cooking noodles. It takes some skill to make stir-fried noodles at home, you guys can follow the steps to cook stir-fried Chinese Noodles below.
Stir fried ham noodles with bean sprouts
- Prepare the ingredients needed for stir-frying Chinese noodles, cut the peppers and carrots into shreds, slice the ham and garlic into slices, and wash the mung bean sprouts.
- Once the water's boiling, boil fresh noodles until well-cooked. Immediately put it in cold water to make the noodles cool. After the noodles are cold, the taste is more elastic. Drain the noodles, put them in a large bowl, add half a tablespoon of cooking oil, and mix well, so that the noodles will not stick to each other, nor will they stick to the pan when frying.
- Add oil to the pan and stir-fry the ham until a hard shell forms on the surface and set aside.
- Add chopped green onions, garlic slices, mung bean sprouts, shredded green pepper and carrots stir-fry for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Pour the boiled noodles and ham slices, add light soy sauce and teriyaki soy sauce, stir well over high heat.
Do you like stir-fried Chinese Noodles? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this fried ham noodles with bean sprouts dish? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian Chinese food recipes blog. I really hope you guys liked the stir-fried Chinese noodles recipes. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Scrambled Eggs with Green Peppers