Chinese red date cake is a snack or dessert made with red dates and flour. The red date cake is fragrant and has a soft taste, which is especially suitable for breakfast.
Chinese Red Date Cake Recipe
- 225 grams low-gluten flour
- 6 eggs
- 100 g dried red dates
- 70 g corn oil
- 40 g brown sugar powder
- 35 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- moderate white sesame
- Mix the low-gluten flour, baking powder and baking soda evenly.
- Remove the pits and cut the red dates, add in water and cook until soft. While hot, add brown sugar powder and stir to melt, crush the dates with a spatula.
- Add the corn oil to the red date purée and stir evenly.
- Add eggs and sugar to the basin. Mix well with a whisk.
- Sift in the mixed flour and stir evenly.
- Pour the mixed flour paste into the red dates purée. Stir thoroughly and mix evenly.
- Pour the red date paste into a baking tray lined with greased paper, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- Put it in the preheated oven at 160 degrees and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Do you like Chinese dessert recipe? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the red date cake recipe? I really hope you guys liked the healthy breakfast dessert recipes. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Brown Sugar Glutinous Rice Balls