Green peppers are vegetables that we often eat. The capsaicin contained in green peppers can increase appetite and help digestion. How to cook green peppers? We usually cook green peppers with meat slices. But today I will share a recipe scrambled eggs with green peppers, this is a Chinese traditional dish, the eggs are tender, the green peppers are crisp. If you are interested in this Chinese food recipe, you guys can follow the steps to cook this dish below.
6 green peppers, 3 eggs, moderate oil and salt, green onions, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1. Remove the seeds from the green pepper and cut into pieces. Knock the eggs into the bowl, chop the green onions, and slice the garlic.
2. Add oil to the pot and heat, pour the egg liquid, spread it out, wait for the egg liquid to solidify. Take them out of the pot and set aside.
3. Add a little oil to the pan again, add chopped green onions, garlic slices and sauté until fragrant.
4. Pour the green pepper pieces and stir-fry until the surface is slightly wrinkled, add light soy sauce, salt, and stir-fry evenly.
5. Finally, pour the egg pieces, stir-fry quickly and evenly.
Scrambled Eggs With Green Peppers Benefits
Scrambled eggs with green peppers is rich in a variety of nutrients and is a home-cooked dish that adults and children like to eat. So, what is the nutritional value of scrambled eggs with green pepper?
The main materials of green pepper scrambled eggs are green peppers and eggs. Green peppers are rich in vitamin B, vitamin C, carotene, cellulose and various minerals. Eggs contain almost all the nutrients required by the human body. The combination of the two can make a complementary role.
Green Pepper Benefits And Side Effects
1. Cancer prevention: The active ingredient of capsicum, capsaicin, is an antioxidant substance, which can stop the metabolism of related cells, thereby stopping the cancerization process of cell tissues and reducing the incidence of cancer cells.
2. Increase appetite and help digestion: The strong spicy flavor of chili can stimulate the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, increase appetite, promote intestinal peristalsis and help digestion.
3. Fat-reducing weight loss: The capsaicin contained in green peppers can promote the metabolism of fat, prevent the accumulation of fat in the body, and help to reduce fat and lose weight. However, consuming too much capsaicin will stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing stomach pain, diarrhea and burning and tingling in the anus, inducing gastrointestinal diseases and promoting bleeding of hemorrhoids. Guys with hypertension and tuberculosis should eat with caution.
The benefits of eggs
1. Eggs are rich in protein, fat, vitamins and iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals needed by the human body. The protein is high-quality protein, which has a repairing effect on liver tissue damage.
2. Eggs are beneficial to the development of the nervous system and body, can strengthen the brain and brain, improve memory, and promote liver cell regeneration.
3. Eggs contain more vitamin B and other trace elements, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in the human body and have anti-cancer effects.
Scrambled Eggs with Green Peppers
- 6 green peppers
- 3 eggs
- moderate oil and salt
- 1 tbsp ground green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Remove the seeds from the green pepper and cut into pieces. Knock the eggs into the bowl, chop the green onions, and slice the garlic.
- Add oil to the pot and heat, pour the egg liquid, spread it out, wait for the egg liquid to solidify. Take them out of the pot and set aside.
- Add a little oil to the pan again, add chopped green onions, garlic slices and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour the green pepper pieces and stir-fry until the surface is slightly wrinkled, add light soy sauce, salt, and stir-fry evenly.
- Finally, pour the egg pieces, stir-fry quickly and evenly.
Do you like Chinese cuisine recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this Chinese side dish Scrambled Eggs with Green Peppers? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian china food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Green Pepper recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!