Sir Fried ham sausage with rice cake. Today I will share a recipe for stir-fried rice cakes with a little Korean hot sauce and light soy sauce. There is no Thousand Island dressing in the video because I forgot to shoot. Actually, I have put the Thousand Island dressing, it is really delicious! If you don’t want to eat spicy, you can change the chili sauce to tomato sauce.
Fried Ham Sausage With Rice Cake
- 1 ham sausage
- 200 g rice cake
- 1 tbsp Korean hot sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp thousand island sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- moderate white sesame
- Dice onion and slice ham sausage!
- Put the rice cake in boiling water and cook!
- Soak the cooked rice cake in cold water and set aside!
- Add oil to the pan and sauté ham sausage and onion!
- Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of Korean hot sauce!
- Pour in half a bowl of water, add the thousand island sauce and boil.
- Pour the rice cake and cook until the soup is sticky!
Do you like asian food? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this healthy dish? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian china food blog. I really hope you guys liked the rice cake recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Scrambled Eggs with Green Peppers