Chicken drumsticks are very delicate and contain a lot of protein. They are high-protein and low-fat foods. Today i will share a baked chicken legs with honey recipe , you guys can follow the steps to make this meat snack below.
Do you like honey chicken drumsticks recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the baked chicken legs with honey? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the meat snacks recipes. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Honey Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Baked chicken leg with honey baked honey chicken drumsticks
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- ½ tbsp water
- Clean the fresh chicken legs.
- Chop the garlic.
- Place the prepared chicken legs on a plate, add oyster sauce, honey, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, tomato sauce, chili powder, water, and minced garlic.
- Use chopsticks or wear disposable gloves to grasp evenly, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least two hours. If you want to make the honey chicken legs more fragrant, marinate overnight.
- Put the marinated chicken legs on the baking tray, wrap the roots of the chicken legs with tin foil, it is convenient to take, and it can also prevent burning.
- Place in the preheated oven in advance, and bake for about 35 minutes at 200 degrees on the middle layer. Turn over at 20 minutes and then continue to bake until cooked through.
1. If you think the chicken legs are too big, you can make chicken wings, and the baking time will be shorter. 2. Marinate honey chicken legs for at least two hours. 3. You can brush a layer of honey water when you take out the honey chicken legs in 20 minutes.
Spread the love