Sweet and sour pork ribs, a dish that can be seen in high-end hotels and people’s kitchens. Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs is a traditional Chinese famous dish that is loved by everyone. It has a sweet and sour taste, suitable for all ages, especially children.
How to make a sweet and sour pork ribs full of flavor? There are many practices of sweet and sour pork ribs, and there are different practices in different regions. Today I will share the common practice of sweet and sour pork ribs, you guys can follow the steps to cook this Chinese food below.
500g pork ribs, moderate oil and salt, green onion, 2 slices of ginger, 10 peppercorns, 1 star anise, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, 3 tablespoons rock sugar, 3 tablespoons vinegar, half tablespoon teriyaki soy sauce, moderate sesame.
1. Blanch the pork ribs, add green onion, ginger slices, peppercorns, star anise, cooking wine, and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the pan with oil, add rock sugar, and stir with a shovel until the color turns brown.
4. Add ribs and minced ginger and stir-fry evenly.
5. Pour half a bowl of hot water, then add salt, Teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, boil over high heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. When a little soup is left, pour in the remaining 1 tablespoon of vinegar, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and mix well.
Sweet And Sour Spareribs Tips:
It is recommended to fry the sugar in a small fire, because it is not easy to master the time. If the sugar color is overcooked, the taste will be bitter. Vinegar can easily evaporate at high temperature, so I added some vinegar at the end.
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | China Food Chinese Homemade Dish Recipes
- 500 g pork ribs
- moderate oil and salt
- green onion
- 2 slices of ginger
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 star anise
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 3 tbsp rock sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp teriyaki soy sauce
- moderate white sesame
- 1. Blanch the pork ribs, add onion, ginger slices, peppercorns, star anise, cooking wine, and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the pan with oil, add rock sugar, and stir with a shovel until the color turns brown.
3. Add ribs and minced ginger and stir-fry evenly.
4. Pour half a bowl of hot water, then add salt, Teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, boil over high heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. When a little soup is left, pour in the remaining 1 tablespoon of vinegar, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and mix well.
Sweet And Sour Pork Ribs Benefits
Sugar can benefit the spleen and stomach, nourish the skin, and proper consumption can also help to increase the body’s absorption of calcium. All sweet and sour dishes have liver benefits.
In addition to protein, fat and vitamins, pork ribs also contain a lot of nutrients such as calcium phosphate and collagen. After the ribs are stewed, most of their soluble calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, etc. spilled into the soup. Can be better absorbed by the body.
Pork is rich in high-quality protein and fatty acids, which can improve iron-deficiency anemia. However, due to the high cholesterol content in pork, obese people and those with higher blood lipids should not eat more.
The vinegar can remove the smell and protect the nutrients. It also softens bones and promotes calcium absorption. It can be appetizing, help digestion and absorption, and make the appetite strong. Vinegar has good antibacterial and bactericidal effects, and can effectively prevent intestinal diseases, influenza and respiratory diseases. Vinegar can soften blood vessels, lower cholesterol, and is a cardiovascular and cerebrovascular blood pressure. The patient’s healthy condiment. It can play a good role in protecting the skin and hair, can eliminate fatigue and promote sleep.
Do you like Chinese cuisine recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this Chinese homemade sweet and sour pork ribs? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian china food blog. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!