Today I will share with you a super simple sweet winter drink “stewed milk with papaya and red dates”(牛奶炖木瓜红枣). This winter warmer drink recipe has anti-oxidant substances, often eaten with beauty and anti-aging effects!
Winter warmer drink recipe with pictures step by step
Stewed Milk With Papaya And Red Dates
- half papaya
- 5 red dates
- 10 g goji berries
- 2 tbsp rock sugar
- half bowl of water
- 250 ml pure milk
- Prepare the necessary ingredients, papaya, red dates, goji berries, rock sugar and milk.
- Peel the papaya first, remove the black seeds inside, and then cut into small pieces.
- Add papaya pieces and red dates to the pot.
- Then pour half a bowl of water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add rock sugar and goji berries.
- Pour in milk and continue to cook for one to two minutes. (heat it without boiling)
Do you like winter warmer drink recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the Stewed milk with papaya and red dates? This is why we have a comments section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Chinese winter desserts recipes.
Also Read: Easy Fruit Yogurt Recipe