Using red beans to make pasta in spring is delicious than bread, soft and easy to digest. Today I will share a breakfast recipe “Pumpkin Red Bean Pancake”, a very delicious homemade Pumpkin pancake with red bean filling. Every time I go to the market and see the little pumpkin, it is very cute. I like to use pumpkin to make a variety of delicious food for my family. Today I will use pumpkin and red beans together to make this pumpkin red bean pancake for my family. Golden and crispy, it tastes very good, my son ate four or five. My child is usually picky eater, but after eating this pumpkin pie, let me make it for him every morning.
The method of making pumpkin pancakes is very simple. The flour, pumpkin and red beans are used together to make pancakes. The taste is more delicious than the steamed buns. It is nutritious and easy to digest. Without adding milk and water, the food is soft and sweet. The cost of this pumpkin red bean cake pancake is very low, the pumpkin is very cheap, I used a small one, probably less than a pound. Spring is here, this pancake made with pumpkin, flour and red beans has a special flavor. It tastes very layered, and the entrance feels appetizing.
Pumpkin Red Bean Pancakes Benefits
Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, which can enhance the immunity of children, and pumpkin is also rich in sugar and starch. In addition, the pectin contained in pumpkin can protect the gastrointestinal tract mucosa from harsh food, especially for patients with stomach problems. It contains ingredients that not only promote bile secretion, strengthen gastrointestinal peristalsis, help food digestion, but also laxative and moisturize, making stool smooth.
Red beans are also a kind of food with high nutritional value. It contains a lot of mineral elements such as starch, carotene, vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc, which can improve the nutritional balance of the body. Mixing pumpkin and red beans to make pancakes is also my first attempt. I feel these two ingredients are perfect.
1. Cut the pumpkin into thin slices and steam for 15 minutes. Use a spoon to make pumpkin purée, add sugar and mix well.
2. Add flour and yeast. Knead into dough, cover with plastic wrap and ferment.
3. The dough is well fermented, twice as big as the original dough.
4. Sprinkle flour on top of the chopping board, take out the dough, knead into long strips, divide into small dough, roll into thin slices, put in an appropriate amount of red bean paste.
5. Like a bun, make a round shape, cover with plastic wrap and wait for 10 minutes.
6. Brush the electric baking pan with a little oil, put the pumpkin and red bean cake and fry until the color is golden yellow.
Pumpkin Pancake With Red Bean Filling
- 2 small pumpkins
- 1 small bowl of Red bean paste
- moderate sugar
- 400 g flour
- 4 g yeast
- Cut the pumpkin into thin slices and steam for 15 minutes. Use a spoon to make pumpkin purée, add sugar and mix well.
- Add flour and yeast. Knead into dough, cover with plastic wrap and ferment.
- The dough is well fermented, twice as big as the original dough.
- Sprinkle flour on top of the chopping board, take out the dough, knead into long strips, divide into small dough, roll into thin slices, put in an appropriate amount of red bean paste.
- Like a bun, make a round shape, cover with plastic wrap and wait for 10 minutes.
- Brush the electric baking pan with a little oil, put the pumpkin and red bean cake and fry until the color is golden yellow.
Do you like Pumpkin pancake breakfast? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this easy healthy Pumpkin Red Bean Pancakes? This is why we have a comment section on this china food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Pumpkin Red Bean Pancake Healthy breakfast Recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!