This is my first time making Chinese flower rolls, fluffy, soft, salty simple yet nutritious. Today I will share a “Chinese flower rolls with meat floss and chives” recipe, it is delicious food that adults and children love to eat. Before going to a friend’s house for dinner, I found that the roll made by her tastes very good. Not only the food looks beautiful but also tastes good. After eating, I always wanted to make it for my family, but because of my busy schedule, I delayed the making of this roll.
The weather has been hot these days, and staying at home is not very busy, so I started to make this breakfast roll for my family. The whole process is very simple. Although it was made for the first time, the taste and appearance were good. It was soft and delicious. The whole family loved it. Especially my son especially liked the rolls I made.
Breakfast flower roll is a noodle dish that everyone here likes to eat. We have a tradition of eating flower rolls since ancient times. Until now, no matter rural or urban, everyone likes to eat Flower rolls. Moreover, every household has the custom of making flower rolls. In the past, every family had to steam a lot of flower rolls during the holidays, and use it to entertain relatives and friends.
There are many types of flower rolls, and different ingredients can be used to make various kinds of flower rolls. Different shapes can also make different flower rolls. I have shared with you many purple potato flower rolls, sweet potato Flower rolls, pumpkin flower rolls, etc. Practice, many guys like it, I wonder if you learned it?
1. Add yeast and sugar to the flour and mix well with chopsticks.
2. Pour about 200 grams of warm water, stir while adding water, knead into dough, cover and ferment.
3. Chop the chive leaves and set aside.
4. The dough is fermented to twice the size.
5. Roll out the dough into thin slices, apply a layer of edible oil, sprinkle with appropriate amount of salt and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with prepared meat floss and chopped chive leaves.
7. Slowly roll up the strip from the bottom, and then cut into small flower rolls of uniform size.
8. Add cold water to the steamer in advance, put the finished flower rolls on the steamer, wait for 20 minutes for fermentation.
9. After 20 minutes, turn on the heat and steam for 25 minutes.
Flower Rolls Benefits
Flower roll is made from flour through fermentation, the main nutrition is carbohydrates, is the basic food for people to supplement energy. After the flour is fermented, it will increase the absorption and utilization of nutrients by the human body.
The calcium in the flower roll is very rich. Every 100 grams of the flower roll contains 38 milligrams of calcium. The lack of calcium in the human body will cause mental depression and high tension. Therefore, eating some flower rolls for breakfast can relieve the stress of the day and work. Even more energetic.
Flower rolls are fermented products, so after eating, it is more beneficial to the digestion and absorption of the human body, especially for those with weak gastrointestinal functions and children, eating more flower rolls properly can protect the gastrointestinal tract and facilitate digestion.
Yeast after fermentation is still a strong antioxidant, which can protect the liver and have a certain detoxification effect. Minerals such as selenium and chromium in yeast can fight aging, tumors, prevent arteriosclerosis, and improve the body’s immunity.
Chinese Flower Rolls with Meat Floss and Chives
- 400 grams of flour
- half bowl of meat floss
- a handful of chive leaves
- 4 grams of yeast 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 200 grams of warm water
- moderate salt and cooking oil
- Add yeast and sugar to the flour and mix well with chopsticks.
- Pour about 200 grams of warm water, stir while adding water, knead into dough, cover and ferment.
- Chop the chive leaves and set aside.
- The dough is fermented to twice the size.
- Roll out the dough into thin slices, apply a layer of edible oil, sprinkle with appropriate amount of salt and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with prepared meat floss and chopped chive leaves.
- Slowly roll up the strip from the bottom, and then cut into small flower rolls of uniform size.
- Add cold water to the steamer in advance, put the finished flower rolls on the steamer, wait for 20 minutes for fermentation.
- After 20 minutes, turn on the heat and steam for 25 minutes.
Do you like Chinese cuisine recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this Chinese breakfast flower rolls? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian china food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Asian style breakfast steamed Chinese flower rolls with meat floss and chives recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!