Chinese cold tofu salad recipe: There are many ways to cook tofu, such as braised tofu, steamed tofu, fried tofu, grilled tofu and tofu salad. How to cook tofu in summer, it’s hot in summer, is the season to eat cold dishes, today I will share a recipe of Chinese tofu salad, the steps are very simple, you guys can follow the steps to cook this Chinese cold dish below.
Picture steps for how to make asian tofu salad
Chinese Tofu Salad Recipe
- 1 piece of tofu
- 4 red peppers
- 2 tbsp ground green onions
- moderate oil and salt
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Chop the green onions and garlic, cut the red pepper into pepper rings. Place minced garlic, pepper powder and chili powder in a bowl.
- Once the water's boiling, add a little salt and boil the tofu for 3 minutes. The advantage of adding salt is that tofu is not easily broken.
- Put tofu into cold water and let it cool, drain and set aside. Put the boiled tofu in cold water to cool it, so that the tofu will not stick together.
- Add oil to the pot and heat to smoke. Pour the hot oil in the bowl filled with chili powder, garlic powder and pepper powder. Add sugar, salt, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, and mix well.
- Place the tofu cubes in a large bowl and pour the prepared sauce.
- Add chopped green onions and red pepper rings, mix well.
Do you like Chinese food recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the cold tofu salad? This is why we have a comments section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Chinese cold tofu salad recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!