1. Prepare the necessary materials, clean the chicken wings, cut the green onions, slice the ginger, and crack the garlic. When buying, it is best to choose chicken wings that are yellow and dry. The color of the meat is shiny, there is no broken bone, and there is no congestion on the surface. Do not buy chicken wings with too much water.
2. Use a knife to cut two knives on both sides of the chicken wings, so that the chicken wings can taste better.
3. Add water to the pot, pour the chicken wings, skim off the foam after the water is boiled, then take them out of the pot. Blanching chicken wings can remove the bloody and fishy smell of chicken wings.
4. Heat the pan with oil, add rock sugar, stir-fry continuously with a shovel, and fry on low heat until the color turns brown. In order to ensure that the sugar color is beautiful, it is recommended to use a small fire to fry, because it is not easy to master the time. If the sugar color is overcooked, the taste will be bitter.
5. Immediately add chicken wings and fry both sides golden. Add green onion white, ginger slices, garlic grains, pepper, star anise. Stir-fry the chicken wings with rock sugar, the color is red and bright, not black. If you use the thick soy sauce, it is easy to turn black, affecting color and appetite.
6. Pour in hot water so that the amount of water does not drown the chicken wings. Add cooking wine and teriyaki soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, moderate salt, bring to a boil over high heat, and simmer over medium heat.
7. When simmering until a little soup is left, pick out green onion, ginger slices, garlic grains and star anise. Stir-fry over high heat, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and a plate of sweet and sour chicken wings is done.