1. After chopping the beef, add ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, cooking wine, and oyster sauce and mix well. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for an hour.
2. Mushrooms soak in warm water until soft. Add 200 grams of peanut oil to the pot, pour the chopped shiitake mushrooms into the pot, and fry the mushrooms over low heat for 5 minutes. Then take them out of the pot and set aside.
3. Pour the remaining 400g of peanut oil into the pot.
4. Pour the marinated beef, add pepper powder, five-spice powder and stir-fry over medium heat.
5. When the color of the beef becomes darker, change to a low heat and continue to stir-fry.
6. Stir-fry until the beef becomes crispy.
7. Add mushrooms, fermented black beans, sweet pasta sauce, thick broad-bean sauce, another 5 grams of sugar, moderate salt, chili powder and ground peanuts. Continue to stir for a while.
If you don't like spicy food, you can remove the chili powder.